Saturday, September 3, 2011

Humiliation Phone Sex

 
So I had a sex caller today, humiliation phone sex, well he didnt know it was going to just that. His name was steve, he told me that he use to call my step sister all the time, like I really give a fuck right. After talking to steve he was telling me that his cock was 4 1/2 inches hard, what a fucking liar, he finially told me the truth. He said "Camille you are such a bitch" I was like ok I know I am..He said your right ok , Im only 3 inches hard HAHAHAHAH what a looser right.
I really couldnt stop laughing, how fucking pathetic, and then told he had a girlfriend, now what the fuck would she be doing with that little dick bitch ?
After awhile he asked me, "where do girls keep dildos" really duh of course they keep them in there night stand or there panty dresser drawer, I had him look and tada. There was a big lucious dildo, yep it was his girlfriends. He was pissed that she had one, I said what is she suppose to do ? you small little dick bitch , she cant get off on yours. I'm pretty sure all she can do is just laugh at it. HAHHAHHAHAHHAH...actually I couldnt stop laughing of the thought of his little dick, seriously how fucking pathetic. Good for his girlfriend, to get off with her toys if that is the only way she can get off. But im pretty sure she is going out and fucking some big black cock, and comming home and haveing him eat out her cream pie. How great is that ? If you have a little dick and want to call me , then pick up your phone and call me so I can get another good laugh today, with a little dick phone sex call..:)
call camille
1-888-662-6482
AIM & YAHOO
SEXYFUNCAMILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment