Monday, August 29, 2011

Roleplay phone sex

I had a caller last night that wanted to do roleplay phone sex, It was so hot I cant stop thinking about it. I was his sexy neighbor that dressed so slutty all the time and would strut my ass all the time walking out to get the mail. Well one day I noticed that he was home , I put on my sexy clothes and went over and knocked on his door, he answered the door in a pair of boxers.
He said "hi camille um my wife isnt home right now" , I told him thats ok, walked in his house, sat on the couch and was eye fucking him so bad...How could I not seeing his hard cock sticking thru his white boxers, and his nice fit body. Really my pussy was wet just seeing him like that.
He said he needed to go in his room and throw some shorts on, so guess who followed him ? I couldnt help myself, I went in there and grab him and lead him over to his bed. He said "camille what are you doing you know im married?" I told him "dont worry I wont say nothing". Guess he couldnt control himself after I reached down his boxers and pulled out his cock. I took his cock and started stroking it so firm and slowly, then took it in my mouth and sucked him really good, till he had pre cum slipping out of the tip of his big mushroom head. He started fingering my wet pussy with his wedding ring finger, oh my god how fucking hot was that, to know he was getting his wedding ring with my pussy juices. Then the fun began, but you could tell her was nervous, wondering if his wife would walk in the house and catch us. To me it was so fucking hot, knowing I was fucking her man while she was out, and even in her bed. We had the biggest cum together , on our hot phone sex call. If you want to do a kinky roleplay phone sex call then pick up your phone and give me a call.. You know im ready to cum again.
call camille
1-888-662-6482
Aim & yahoo
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment