Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ROLEPLAY PHONE SEX

Well I had another hot roleplay phone sex caller, that wanted me to be his boss. I had to call him into my office for two different matters, One for making so many mistakes on his job, and second to fullfill my sex needs. I always thought my worker was hot, so now was my time to take matters into my own hands. I called him into my office, asked him to lock the door, and shut my blinds. Once talking to him about his mistakes, I couldnt help but notice his eyes were on my tits and not my face, that is when I knew it was time for me to make my move, since I had noticed his cock was so hard in his pants. How could I have not noticed, Thinking he must of had a 10 inch cock the way it was popping thru his pants, and I couldnt wait to take it everyway that I can.  And that is exactly what I had planned for us.. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I watched him walk over to my copy machine to make copies of all the mistakes that he was making. I went up behind him , whispered in his ear, as I reached to the front of his pants, reaching down , taking that big huge cock out of his pants.  I started to stroke it, feeling it just twitch in my hands. Thats when we began our phone sex fetish together. I got down on my knees and sucked the precum right out of his cock, bent over the copy machine and he began to pump me harder and faster. I came so fucking hard, over and over , till he finially came all over my face with his big wet load. It was a very hot kinky phone sex call. Now I wonder does he keep making mistakes on purpose or am I so into his big cock that I am looking harder for mistakes...
If you wanna have a great roleplay phone sex call with your boss then pick up your phone and get your cock ready to pound this pussy.  Im so wet now thinking about how im gong to take you !!!!!
call camille
1-888-662-6482
aim & yahoo
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment