Thursday, September 29, 2011

NAUGHTY ROLEPLAY PHONE SEX

Another perfect naughty phone sex call last night, he wanted to go out and dress up for in our costumes, since it was a party for halloween. I asked him what he wanted me to be, and he said that he thought it would be so fucking hot if I wore my cheerleading outfit that I had when I was a cheerleader in highschool...So I slipped it on, with of course nothing on underneath it, since I was feeling so fucking horny once again. He was a football player, but the best thing is the whole football team was there, and I was the only cheerleader. After a few nice stiff drinks, I got up on the bar and started doing some cheers, kartwheels, and some backbends up on the bar for my football team. It was so great to see my whole team cheering for me since im the one usually cheering for them. They all grabbed me off the bar, and threw me up on the pool table.  It was so great, I mean who wouldnt want the whole football team showing you there big cock all right out infront of my face..They lined up all around the pooltable, and i went from guy to guy sucking each cock, till they just had there precum dripping out. One guy grabbed me, threw my skirt over my back and slide his big cock in my pussy, while two other guys shoved there cock in my mouth. This is totally the best roleplay phonesex that I have had in such a long time, getting so many cocks at once, feeling like a little school girl again. They all had there fun with me, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I bet I came 30 times that night, and felt so damn good afterwards, being fucked by everyone in that bar.
Even tho I came so many times with my roleplay phone sex caller last night , Im so ready to play again, anything you want to do, im here laying in my bed right now, with my toys to fuck myself over and over again. Your fantasty phone sex can be just as hot as this was.
Pick up your phone give me a call and please my pussy while I please your cock..mmmmmmm
CAMILLE
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment