Monday, September 12, 2011

BLOW JOB PHONE SEX

You know that you wish this was you that my nice lips were around dont you ?
I just love blow job phone sex, where I can wrap my lips around a throbbing cock, and take his big fucking load of cum. My roleplay phone sex caller, wanting to hear me gagging on his cock, and thats just what I did. How could I not gag on his cock, the big lucious cock , in my mouth, and to feel every vein as he pumped my mouth so fucking hard. When he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock in my throat and told me to suck his cock bitch, and dont cum up for air. Now that was so hot my pussy was just dripping on the floor as I was on my knees.
So badly I just wanting his cock in my pussy, but I so enjoy giving blow jobs, taking my tongue and just rolling it around his mushroom head, licking up and down ever side of his cock, and sucking and licking his balls, till he gets so taken that he just fucks my mouth. All I want is that hot load of cum all over my face, dripping down to my mouth. It was really a good hot phone sex call. If you wanna give me your load of cum down my throat then call me today...Ill be waiting for you!!!!!
call camille
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment