Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Men In Uniform Phone Sex

I have always been turned on by a man in uniform phone sex. Lucky for me I was able to have kinky phone sex today. I was pulled over bya cop for driving to fast down a lonely stretch of road. I thought I could smile sweet and talk my way out of the ticket, but I was shocked that the officer had me get out of my car. I was told by the cops to bend over the behicle with my arms and legs streched so he could pat me down and to do a full body search. I could feel his cock grow as he felt his way down my body..His hands on my croch when he realized that I was wearing thigh high nylons, but NO panties. I took that moment to say that mabye we could work some things out, but without another word the officer pushed me down on the hood of my car so my bare pussy was exposed and I heard him unzip his uniform pants. Next he pushed the tip of his baton into my wet pussy and made me fuck it utill he was ready to slide his cock in. 
I got off today in more ways then one..Pick up your phone for the next role play phone sex call with me..
call Camille
1-888-662-6482
Aim & Yahoo
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment