Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PHONE SEX

Well I have got to tell all you phone sex loves what happend to me today...
I woke up this morning, horny of course, decided I needed to run to the store get a few things before I start my day having hot phone sex.   I got to the store, over in the produce department, seeing all them cucumbers, ears of corn, squash and everything else that was big and round.   I got so fucking horny, I had to just leave.  Driving in my BMW (stick shift) I had my hand wrapped around it, and oh my did it feel good in my hand, that I couldnt help myself but to pull over.  I pulled over in a parking lot, lifted up my tiny little skirt that I had on, pulled my panties to the side and sat down on top of my shifter.  FUCK me, I was fucking that thing so hard and fast that I thought shit , I just need to hurry get home and have kinky phone sex to get me off.   So I was speeding thru the streets, got pulled over.  The cops gets out, sees my skirt pulled up over my hips, eyes opened really wide.  He says mam do you know that you were speeding ?  I said I sure did, I am in a hurry. He said there is nothing in this world to go that fast for. I said really sir, I am so fucking horny. He was standing there, nice looking man, that I really didnt care but I asked him can I borrow your night stick, your flashlight ?   Lost for words, he said I cant be doing that Im married.  I said I didnt ask you for your dick but if your offering lets go back to my house.  HAHA, do you want to know if this cop came to my house ?  Do you want to know what happend next ?  Then give me a call and I will tell you , its way to fucking nasty to be mentioning on here that is for sure.   Find out by calling Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment