Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TEASE AND DENIAL PHONE SEX

See I need to let everyone know what happens when you cal me up for some tease and denial phone sex..... First of all they dont call me phone sex tease camille for nothing.  I just love to have a guy call me up on phone sex, with there dick in there hand telling me that they are stroking it to my pictures.   Well STOP, stop stroking your cock, until I tell how how to stroke it, when it stroke it and if i even let you stroke it.   Love the fact that you love to sit and look at my sexy tight ass, as it shakes in front of your face, as your cock gets harder and harder.  Love the fact that you are listening to me play with my fine looking pussy, which is wet, and always ready for my dildo.  And Love the fact that you would love to slide that cock in my firm tits for titty fucking phone sex.  And last but not least I love that you want to even think about touch any part of my body.  Nope you will only feel it if i touch you...  You might feel the wetness of my pussy through my panties as I sit on your lap. Or you might feel my breathe as I breathe down on your cock...But boys and men, that choice is all mine isnt it ?   This caller here, that you are seeing the picture of.  He thought that he could really get away with jacking his cock off with me on the phone, teasing him.  But he failed, I wouldnt let him.  He told me how close he was, how tight his balls felt, how they ached.  So this is what I had him do, put a rubber band around the head of his dick so he would not drip any precum out while looking at my lovely pictures and talking to me on hot phone sex.   Do you think you can control your cock , not cum, or even drip a drop of precum out while im on the phone with you ?   Then maybe its time for you to pick up your phone and try to prove me wrong...
call camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim 
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment