Monday, September 17, 2012

ROLEPLAY PHONE SEX

Had a caller call me up today for some roleplay phone sex.  I was his nurse, he came to the office for his yearly exam/check up. I handed him his robe to put on, told him I would be right back.  I slipped out of the room, when I returned, he was sitting on the exam table with his robe.  I then did a few things like check his blood pressure, temp etc.  Then I had him step down off the table and bend over so I could see his back /spine. When he bent over, there he still had his underwear on, which by the way were thongs.  I told him he was suppose to take them off, but we can do this back check really quick then ill have you slip them off.  I must say his ass looked really good in them thongs.  Now was time for me to do his check on his balls, he layed on the bed, as I took my fingers and touched his balls feeling for lumps etc, I noticed he had gotten a nice big hard on.  I thought he had a huge fucking cock, and it was there growing in front of me while I was touching his balls.   I asked him, are you getting excited with this, he kind of giggled a bit and said yes mam but ill be ok.   I went on with the procedure, having him stand back up and bend over. I got my gloves on, lube on the the fingers and told him to bend over grab his ankles.  I slide my finger in his ass to check his prostate.  I hear him moaning, louder and breathing very heavy.  So I took it upon myself and slid two fingers inside of him, I could feel him leaning back farther into my fingers.  He said please dont stop camille, I love this and you have me so fucking hard right now.  I said I think you need something bigger, as the only thing that I have is a flashlight sitting here on the desk. I grabbed the flashlight, lubed it up, and shoved it straight in his ass.   There he was leaning into that harder , I could tell this guy love anal phone sex.  SO I fucked him so hard and fast with the flashlight till he exploded..He came so fast as soon as I shoved it in and out and in and out.  This phone sex call made me so wet myself that when I was done.  Do you have a good roleplay that excites you and you would love to do with me ?  Then go ahead pick up your phone and do a hot phone sex call with me today !!!
call camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment