Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ASS WORSHIP PHONE SEX

I had a caller call me up today, wanting some phone sex.  So I asked him , what are you into ?  He said it didnt matter, he just wanted to get off...OK, mistake number one, never tell me it doesnt matter what kind of hot phone sex that you want !!!!
So here it is, I told him to bring up my www.sexyfuncamille.blogspot.com, and look at my pictures.  I then asked him what do you see ?   He said he sees a hot body.. Thats right, you are so right. So I want you to worship my ass...Who wouldnt want to have ass worship phone sex with this ass.  Now let me bend over, you pull my panties to the side, and start kissing my ass. I just love to feel your lips all over my sexy ass.. Then I want you to take your tongue and roll it around my asshole..To feel your ass rolling around my ass, makes my pussy so wet, and gives me fucking chills all over my body.  Tongue fuck that ass, cum on I want to feel how stiff and good that tongue will feel inside my ass.  WOW amazing work that tongue does in my ass.. Right before he brought me on edge, I told him to take his cock out of his shorts, and touch the head of it right on my ass.  MMMM I could feel how big it was, how hot it was, and just could barely wait to feel it slide up inside of me.   As I stood there on my hands and knees, he took his cock, and started to push it inside of me. I could barely handle how big his cock was, but let me tell you , it hurt so good. To feel that big fucking cock up in my ass, feeling it swell and throb was amazing.   Me leaning my ass into every thrust he gave me, I came, squirted all over my sheets.  I was yelling fuck me harder, give it to me, give me all your cum up inside of my tight fucking ass.  And that is what he did, I took his load in my ass, as he gave me every drop.  Do you think that you want to be the next person to worship this ass ?  Or maybe I can just phone sex tease you with it , Let the choice be mine, like it always is.  
Call Camille
1-888-662-6482
aim & yahoo
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment