Monday, October 22, 2012

SMOKING PHONE SEX

Well the best thing about smoking phone sex, is that I can smoke and get off at the same time.  I love to have you call me up with a nice hard cock, and ready to get off as much as I'm ready to get off.  I will have you so fucking hard hearing me lite up my smoke and taking a nice big drag off it, and then blowing the smoke into the phone.  All I want you to do is lay there in your bed, naked with a big stiff cock for me and let me do the rest.  I will work my way down your neck , licking and sucking every part of you .  Till I get to your dick, then I will lick the mushroom head working my way down your shaft , straight to your balls.   Blowjob phone sex is so much fun, when I can work your cock with my tongue, till you have pre cum oozing out.  Once I get you so fucking ready to explode, I will then take a big drag of my cig, and blow smoke rings right around that throbbing thing.. Watching it twitch right before my eyes, is what makes my pussy even wetter and wanting to take it into my pussy.  Dont worry baby, once I slide on top of your cock you will feel how wet it really is, when the juices just run down your cock to your balls.  All you will see is me taking another long drag of my smoke, as I ride the fuck out of you.  I know your cock is hard right now, just thinking about my hot lips wrapped around my smoke, and your cock.  So if it turns you on to have a hot phone sex call with a slut like myself that smokes then pick up your phone and give me a call ..
call Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim = sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment