Friday, June 29, 2012

DOCTOR PHONE SEX

Yes, it's that time a year again for my gyno doctor appointment.  But im not not like girls that dread it, in fact I like it.  
By the way my doctor is about the hottest phone sex stud.  I walked in to the room , there was the nurse standing there, telling me to get undressed, and handed me my gown.  She left, I got undress, and threw the gown in the chair.  I dont need a gown that is for sure, not with this phone sex slut body.  Nothing ashamed here.  I got up on the bed, naked, and placed my feet in the stirrups.  Right then and there I started to get all worked up , just knowing what that hot fucking doc was going to be doing to me, his face down there getting a good look at my pussy. mmmm
So before he came in the door, I started rubbing my pussy, getting it really wet for him, oops there he is, he walked in, said  "Camille, how are you today?".   He got his on his little stool, rolled up to my pussy to give me my check up.  He said "You are looking very moist", He then put his lube on his hands, to check me.  He slipped his fingers inside my pussy, and omg it was just what the doctor ordered, that is for sure.   I started moving my hips to have his fingers go deeper and deeper.  I grabbed his head, and placed it down to my pussy, told him to work that tongue and show me how talented it is.  Moaning , and breathing heavy he worked his tongue around my pussy hole, up to my clit, sucked it, and then back down to tongue fuck me.   I really couldnt help myself till I grabbed his head and told him to to stick his dick inside of me, I want him so bad by this time.  keeping my feet in the stirrups he climbed on the table, placing his hard throbbing cock inside of me.  Fuck me good, fuck me hard, was all I could say.  I started rubbing my clit as his cock thrusted inside of me, balls slapping up against my ass.  Arching my back, digging my nails in his arms, I had the biggest orgasim ever .  He pulled his cock out, and dragged it up  my mouth, for me to give him blowjob phone sex, I sucked the cum right out of that cock.  And our check up was complete, he told me he wanted to see me back in the office next week !!!!!
Are you ready to give this pussy a check up ?  Do you have a phone sex fanstasy that I can do for you ?  I bet I do, so give me a call and let this phone sex tease slut fill it for you....
call camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment