Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SISSY BOY PHONE SEX

No better way to start off my week this week , with a sissy phone sex caller.  He called and was asking me how he should dress to find cock, all he wants is cock cock cock.   I asked him what kind of clothes his wifes has , yes he was married.  He told me some sexy clothes that we picked out for him to get dressed like the perfect slut.  Put make up on him, a nice long wig, and his fingernails painted.   He sure did look like a perfect little slut. 
I asked him if he has ever been fucked in his little tight pussy, he said no. So before we head out on the town to find him some real cock, we are going to use one of his wifes dildos... I had him get out his wifes 6 inch dildo , told him to suck it, get it all wet, you should of heard him slurpping up on the dildo.  Moaning and saying how he wished it was a real cock.  He said he wants it now, he cant wait, so I had him pull his little slut panites to the side and slide it in.  I think this slut has been fucked before, or he was just that horny.  Before I knew it , he said its all the way in camille.   Ok now go real slow and slide it in and out, he said no im going to fuck the hell out of my pussy right now.  I want it so bad.  He said his phone sex fantasy is to let me hear him cum without even touching his little dick.  Was not that much longer, and he was cumming in his sexy little panties.  He is such a slut for cock, our next phone sex call will be with a real cock.   Do you think you are wanting some cock ?   Then you need to call me and let me get all ready just like this phone sex slut did. 
Call Camille
1-888-662-6482
Yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment