Thursday, June 14, 2012

DADDY PHONE SEX

Fathers day is right around the corner, and no better way to spend it then to have all you dads call me for hot phone sex.  Dont worry about what your wife, or your kids are going to give you for fathers day, just worry about getting your cock inside my wet pussy.  Nothing makes it hotter then to know on your special day you are spending it in a special way..hahah.....You know you want to pick up your phone, hear me talk to you about how im slidding that dildo in and out of  my wet, tight pussy.  Hearing me moan, and breath so heaving getting ready to squirt a big one for you.  I want you to go in the other room, while your family is there, and take your big throbbing cock out of your pants, and let me take care of your needs.  I want you to stroke so hard that i hear your balls slapping againt your hand.  I want to bring you the best orgasim, that you want to scream of how good it feels, but wait you cant can you . You have to be very quiet, with me on the other phone screaming of pure pleasure.   Dont wait any longer, mabye we could do a early Fathers day phone sex roleplay.   Cum on Daddy, :) give me a call today, let this phone sex tease slut show you a really good time. 
call Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo and aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment