Friday, June 1, 2012

SMALL DICK HUMILIATION

So I get a phone sex call from Brian today !!!!
Not what you are all thinking, he tells me he wants to fuck the shit out of me.  I tell him I would love a nice good fucking right now, my pussy is so fucking wet, my clit swollen, and a aching in my stomach.   I am talking to him getting wetter, hornier, and I ask him how big is that cock of yours Scott ?   He said oh its big enough to please you .  Ok so I sit beside him on the couch on our roleplay phone sex call, start to kiss his neck, lick his ear, rub my fingers all up and down his chest.  Then I know he is horny and ready to fuck...But then I go to rub his cock thru his shorts, and I dont feel nothing but a little bump.  I ask him, Scott are you not turned on my me ?  He said yes I am so turned on by your camille. You are so fucking sexy I want to fuck you so bad.  I thought to myself, well mabye  I will go down and give him a nice big blow job phone sex.  So I lay down, put my head down my his cock , go to pull his cock out of his shorts and there is  the littlest fucking cock I have seen in my life.  I sit right the fuck, look at him, his face is as red as can be, and I asked him what the fuck are you saying you want to fuck the shit out of me, get me all fucking horny and you have the smallest cock ever ?   I told him there is nothing I can do with that thimble dick, I couldnt do nothing but laugh at this point.  He said he was so sorry bla bla bla...Sorry isnt going to cut it with me.  I pulled out a strap on out of my bad, told him to bend over and I will show him sorry.   He begged me not to do it to me, but im not like that I dont feel sorry for no fucker that dont have a cock to please me.   Spread your legs bitch, I'm about to give you some strap on phone sex.  I pumped that loosers ass so hard and fast, I barely got 5 pumps in when he came all over his couch.  I took his head and shoved his face down in it and told him to eat it up...then laughed at him , thats all I could do..This little bitch going to lie to me I guess I showed him now didnt I....So do you wanna call me up for some kinky phone sex, then you best tell me the truth about how big or small that cock is before I get all pumped up thinking im going to get fucked.   Call me today and let me know what your size is and ill decide if its going to be another humiliation phone sex call or not.
call camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment