Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to all my phone sex sissy boys !!!
Did you all get your big huge cock that you want ?  I know that "D" did, he called me today and I had him dress up in his little slutty outfit, put his lipstick on , and his fuck me high heels. Talking all girly to me on our hot phone sex call, begging me for my strap on.   I gave it to him, but had him suck it, leave his little red lipstick all over it, and then had him bend over, grab his ankels and spread his legs...I then fuck the shit out of him. To hear him moan, scream and beg for more, is what give me my pleasure.  Im not easy on him, knowing how much he can take up his little man pussy, and cum without even touching his little clitty. How about if you call me today and get your little sissy ass fucked !!!! I know you want to , who wouldnt want to have a hot sexy phone sex girl fuck you and treat you like a little slut that you are.
call camille
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment