Monday, January 16, 2012

BLACKMAIL PHONESEX

My work week starts the same each time- a early morning wake up phone sex call on Monday with a cup of coffe and my rabbit vibrator.
At 8:00 am my phone sex blackmail bitch calls, well today it was 8:02 am.  I said "Jeff your late". He told me he was sorry, that his wife just left for work. I take my vibrator slip it in my pussy, (Jeffs voice is shaky), when I tell him "lets get started".
Whats her name Jeff? he says "Janice", I say "her full name Jeff dont waste my time". Then I ask him "are you hard for me?"  Now take a deep breath,spread your legs, stroke your cock and answer my questions.
Jeff exhales deep, I say "whats her full name?", He gives me his wifes full name, by the way its a unique last name- easy to find.  Jeff hears me typing, New Salem, is that close to Boston?, as i increase the vibrator speed, he says "YES".
"Where does she work?" he answerd alot quicker and named the title,floor, and the hospital there in Boston.  JACKPOT, here she is, admisions coordinator, her email and phone number, great Jeff.  Jeff is breathing heavier, and no longer relaxed, which means he is jacking off or last his hard on fom fear, (which doesnt matter to me).
I am giving you a assignment Jeff, as soon as we hang up , email me a picure of Janice, and a picture of her panties and bra that she wore yesterday. I am going to email Janicee at work and ask her a hospital question, but it will be from my kittenranch phone sex email account.   i am going to attach a pic of her panties , Jeff moans and says "OH GOD NO".  Well Jeff if you dont comply I am going to call Janice at home at 781-3. He yells "STOP, Ill send it phone sex tease Camille". Just then I turn my vibrator up full speed, and allow myself a orgasim, I think Jeff is crying.  Jeff hangs up, I smile, and already look forward to next mondays hot phone sex call.
Are you ready for fantasy phone sex with me then call now..
Camille
1-888-662-6482
Yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment