Thursday, January 19, 2012

ASS PLAY PHONE SEX

Im so fucking horny and I want nothing but a big huge cock up my ass right now....It all started today when M called me with ass play phone sex. Talking about how he wanted to stick his thick 9 inch cock up my ass.  Well dont worry baby, I'm all about that.  I know most girls dont like it but I LOVE IT......
We started are roleplay phone sex call with him comming over to my house. I answered the door in my panties and bra, all ready to get his cock hard.  Didnt take him long before he came to me, I reached my slender fingers down his pants, pulled out his cock, fell to my knees and started giving him a nice wet blow job.  Precum oozing out the end of his cock, he pulled me up to my feet, led me to my room, put me on my back. M taking my feet putting them up over his shoulders, he slid his big cock into my pussy, just enough to get it wet.  I couldnt handle it, so I reached down taking his cock and putting it in my ass..He said are you sure camille, you are such a phone sex tease. I said there isnt anything teasing here, I want that cock in my ass right now. So as he pushed his big head into my ass, I wanted it so bad, I leaned my ass into it took it all at once.  Hot phone sex is what I love and what I love to start my day off. So if you are into some ass fucking in a hot phone sex sluts ass, then im the slut for you to call right now.  Dont think I just sit here on the phone during our call baby, I have alot of dildo's that I love to use. 
Call Camille
1-888-662-6482
aim & yahoo
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment