Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SISSY PHONE SEX

Well we all know that women have power, and how I just love to have mistress phone sex with NH. Let me just begin by saying the sissy boy phone sex caller listen very very good to my directions that I give him.  I had him do some ads on craigslist, had him do some other things. First let  me start by saying it took only two days till he was in a hotel room with a man. I told him to call me when he got to his hotel room, which he did. As soon as he got to the room, lol it wasnt long, this man was on the line with me and I was telling him what to do to my bitch boy....
He fucked his mouth, took his dildo that I told NH to bring, and he fucked his little bitch ass with, the gagging and the moaning was such pleasure for me and the other guy.  It was a hour long phone sex call, and it lasted all of that.  When we were done with my bitch, I had the other guy take a picture of the cum that was all over my NH's face, oh along with his fuck me red lipstick. LOL....what do you guys all thinnk of my bitch ?  Are you ready to have some mistress phone sex with me ?  Then dont hesitate, get your fucking panties on, pick up your phone, and we will begin phone sex fansties that you have always wanted...
Call camille
1-888-662-6482
Yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment