Saturday, November 12, 2011

MISTRESS PHONE SEX

MY my my , look what I have come across now, another phone sex bitch boy, I just love how well behaved he is for mistress phone sex.  Here is just one of the many pictures that NH has taken for me.  Perfect picture isnt it ?  As you can all see he just loves to dress in his little slutty panties, thigh highs, and fuck his ass with his dildo.  The best thing is I have control of his email, which is great, since I did have him put a ad on craiglist looking for real cock, and that is just what he did.  I found one for him, he will be meeting him monday night, with me on the other line of the phone.  I will be telling this guy what to do to my bitch when and where. My bitch NH is a bit nervous, but thats the best part of all this.............I will keep everyone posted on how monday goes, which im pretty sure its going to go GREAT !!!!!!
If you think that you can measure up to this bitch, then let me be your mistress too, I always have room for some more.
call camille
1-888-662-6482
aim & yahoo
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment