Wednesday, November 23, 2011

BLOW JOB PHONE SEX

Hey boys, are you up for blow job phone sex ?
I dont know of anyone who loves to suck cock as much as I do. Ya, plenty of girls like it but there arent enough of us who really love to taste a COCK all the way down like myself. The silky texture of the head against my tongue, the way my lips stretch to encircle the thickest part of the base. When "D" called me for roleplay phone sex, I told him I want his "cock honey", that is what I call that precum that just slips out of his cock. So I start giving him a long, slow blow job with lots of slow licking, kissing and deepthroating, then I start to play with myself.  Sometimes giving a blow job is so sensual and overwhelming that I can just taste the lust and heat rolling off my lover.  It makes me so wet and out of control...............Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lets have some kinky phone sex today and cum together...
call Camille
1-888--662-6482
aim & yahoo
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment