Thursday, June 2, 2011

MUTUAL MASTURBATION

Are you looking for some HOT NASTY PHONESEX ?
I'm horny, wet , and ready to cum for you .... I had a caller last night that made me cum over and over.
He had me finger fuck my soaking wet pussy and spread my pussy lips wide open, wow it wasnt enough for me so I had to get my one of many dildos out of my night stand.  With him stroking his hard cock and the breathing on the phone, it sure didnt take much for me to cum over and over.
I bet you have a nice hard cock right now dont you ?
So why not pull that big throbbing cock out and do some phone sex with me while you are stroking it..
Lets do some mutual masturbation together baby, I want it so bad right now. I just love to hear a man cum for me while im on the phone ...
I know I will make you cum too..:)
Call sexyfuncamille today
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment