Thursday, June 23, 2011

masturbation phone sex

I might be in my 30's, but I just love having phone sex with all you callers. I mean I love fingering and touching myself. My soft legs all the way up to the sweetness of my pussy.  Sometimes I love to put on some music, lights dimmed, and a candle burning. It so gets me in the mood till I start licking my fingers and rubbing my wet moist pussy. I moan softly, till I start rubbing it faster, feeling my clit getting so hard and ready to release them hot juices, then my moaning turns into louder moans.
Do you care to join me in my bedroom for some masturbation phone sex ?  I so wet right now thinking about hearing you jerking your cock, breathing so heavy in the phone, all while touch my saoked pussy, and get one of my vibrators and fuck myself so hard that I totally explode with you..
So call me Im so ready to play are you ?

camille xoxoxo
1-888-662-6483

No comments:

Post a Comment