Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Faggot with his uncle

Oh my ...guess what ?  I just got off a call with a caller, that was the biggesst faggot ever, he didnt want to admit it to me, dont worry I figured it out..
He called to tell me how he loves to dress up in his little sexy panties,,padded bra, and his little skirts. Loves to fuck his uncle, started out slow but now has gone to everyday. "R" told me that he feels sorry for his aunt tho because she never gets his dick its all for "R".. I call bullshit on that, he dont feel bad he wants all that cock.
"R" told me that he can almost take all of his uncles cock in his throat without gagging., and loves to take that cock in his ass..He said the best part of it all is that he gets to eat his uncles CUM.
I finially got him convinced that he is a little faggot slut. He said yes camille "Im a little faggot slut and would do anything for cock". The funny part is he said he has a little dick only 3 1/2 inches. So go figure I mean there is nothing that he could do with that little dick so he might as well take cock.
I just love the feeling of knowing how many faggot mother fuckers there are out there, and love for them to call phone sex and let me tell them how much of a cum guzzling slut they really are....
If you are one of these faggots then call me and share your story with me,,,Im so ready for you ...
call camille
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment