Friday, September 11, 2015

ass worship phone sex

Look at that ass !!!! You like it ? You wanna lick it ? You wanna fuck it ? Well I love all the above. That is what ass worship phone sex is all about. I do know that I have a nice ass, and I want you all to know exactly what you have been missing out with on your girlfriend, or your wife. I know a lot of girls don't like there (backdoor) touched, well not this girl. I will admit that I have the biggest "O" when I get fucked hard with a dick in my ass. You might even want me to stand in front of you and let you admire my ass, take pictures, spank it, or kiss it up and down. I don't care what you do with this ass, its here and its ready to be used. Admit it, looking at my pictures you thought to yourself, OMG the ass on her is so fine. Now is your chance to call me and do a roleplay with my ass, or even masturbate your cock with me, while I masturbate with my toy in my ass. I do know that me and you will have a fun fucking time no matter what kind of phone sex we end up doing. Hear is what I feel, kinky, horny, hot and ready to cum. And by the I mean over and over, I'm not just a one time cummer , I need to cum several times. Do you think you can make me do that ? Lets not wait any longer call me now for ass worship phone sex. Call Camille @ 1-888-662-6482 Yahoo & aim- sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment