Monday, August 3, 2015

tease and denial phone sex

You find yourself on my page all the time don't you ? I know why, because you would love to eat that pussy, or suck on them nice tits or even tap that find ass I have. I will tell you that I have a very talented tongue, and I know how to use my mouth. That is why I just love tease and denial phone sex, is because I know that I can suck your cock and bring you to edge, your balls will be aching, you will have some precum slipping out the end. You wonder if im going to let you cum or not. That is a great question, I don't know if I will or not myself. I might even climb over top of you and barely lower my pussy over the head of your dick, just letting you feel the warm wetness. HAHA , you know that you want me to slide my pussy down all the way on your dick don't you ? Hum, im still trying to decide what I am going to do. You might even call me for phone sex, and I will talk to you, tell you to get undressed and grab ahold of your cock , stroke it bring you to edge and hang up on you. Or I might even fuck the hell out of you . It is all a secret until you give me a call for tease and denial phone sex. Don't just sit there stare at my pictures and jack your cock, there is no fun in that. Call Camille 1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment