Thursday, April 12, 2012

HOT PHONE SEX

Today , I did a hot phone sex call with one of my regulars.  Hot for sure...see I had a party for my boyfriend at my house, the whole neighborhood came,including Jay and his wife.  Of course Im going to invite them, as my plan was to get his big cock inside my pussy once again. 
I saw him, so I walked up to him told him to follow me.  He knew what I wanted, roleplay phone sex, so we went in my master bedroom, locked the door, and i dropped to my knees.  Right where I belong , giving him blow job phone sex, his cock is so big, thick and fits so perfect in my mouth.  He pulled my hair slamming that cock down my throat.  MMMMM I loved it tho, told him I was his dirty little phone sex slut for sure and I know that his cock belongs to his wife but right now its mine...all mine...
People were knocking on the door needing to use the bathroom, I tell them ill be out in a bit, as he pulled me up, bend me over the tub, and shoved his cock all the way up my pussy.  It was amazing, I did all I could do to be quiet as he pleassured me in a hot and kinky way.  It didnt take me long, till I came, he had to put his hand over my mouth as I was screaming of pleasure.  He still driving his cock in me , till he was ready to cum, he pulled out, I dropped to my knees again as he shot his big load of cum in my mouth....What a relief that was.  Now he had to slip out the window so people wouldnt see both of us walk out.  I went out to the back yard back out to the party, feeeling very good, and went up gave my boyfriend a KISS....How fucking hot is that to know my boyfriend just got a taste of JAY.....best thing was he had no idea.. :). 
If you wanna get down right fucking dirty with me,, dont wait another min, im just as wet as I was on my kinky phone sex call with JAY....
call Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment