Wednesday, April 4, 2012

COCK WORSHIP PHONE SEX

I had a cock worship phone sex call from "M" lastnight.  I was laying out by my pool when M showed up in a pair of board shorts.  I could see his swollen cock pressed against the fabric, it was huge already.  I asked him if I could see it, he dropped his shorts and there it was bigger and thicker then I ever imagined.  I dropped to my knees and gavve him hand job phone sex, I could feel it throbbing and pulsing as I jerked him.  I wanted to take his cock and give him blow job phone sex.  I took his dick in my mouth, sucked his thick purple mushroom head and took it back in my throat squeezing so tight around the head with my throat muscles.  I gagged and slurped all  over his thick throbbing cock, spit rolling down to his balls.  I stopped and said now I want some titty fuck phone sex, dropped my bikini down showing him my amazing titts.  I spit down between my titts, he took his huge cock, slipped it between them.  He began titt fucking them so fast I thought he was going to cum.  Right then he pulled me up to my feet, flipped me around, bent me over with my hands against the wall.  He pulled my bikini bottoms down, (soaking wet) and slid his huge cock inside me. 
I shuddered and moaned, it hurt at first bu then felt so good when he pumped harder and faster.  His balls were slapping my pussy the harder and faster he fucked me.  We were both moaning and breathing so hard I begged him to fuck me faster and harder.  I cam all over his thick cock !!!   OMG his dick felt so gooooood !!!!!   I told him now is your turn and I need your cum all over me, He pumped me faster and harder, pulled out, I dropped to my knees and he shot his huge thick load all over my face and my titts.  As I took his amazing cock in my mouth slurping and sucking the very last drop he said  he would be calling again soon for some more hot phone sex
Do YOU thik you have a cock for me to worship ?
Then bring it baby !!!!!
call Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment