Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CUCKOLD PHONE SEX

James dialed me up last night for little dick phone sex.  He is a cuckold faggot slut with a little dick.  He showed me on cam just how little it was,  I couldnt help but to laugh at it, till I realized that is why he is into cuckolding phone sex, he knows he could never please a women with that cock.  James had a dildo with him on our phone sex call, I told him to be a good faggot for me and slide that dildo into his man pussy, he got so excited.  He slid that cock really deep fast, as he rubbed his little dick.  I humiliated him and told him what he could expect from his cheating wife, and how he would have to be a good cum eating phone sex slut and lick up my cream pies.  He cam good and hard for me.  Do you love the thought of a phone sex tease camille laughing at your pathetic ass about your little dick ?  Then pick up your phone and call today..
call camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment