Thursday, February 23, 2012

PHONE SEX FANTASY

Phone sex fantasy is just what I did today !!!!
See I have a caller that wants to be my brother, and what a naughty sister I am.  I find out that my brother has been comming in my room watching me having sex with all my boyfriends.  Dont think that I didnt know he was watching , I knew exactly what he was doing, sitting there jerking his cock while I get laid.  So I had a big suprise for my brother.  One night I woke up in the middle of the night, so fucking horny, panties wet and all alone in my bed.  I went into his room, he was sleeping but not for long.  I pulled back the covers, he was naked and I starting by giving him blow job phone sex, he woke up for sure, with precum slipping out of his dick, moaning.  He said sister what are you doing ? Then I began to suck his cock till he was so hard, climbed on his face, let him see just how fucking horny I was.  I fucked his face till he was covered in my juices.  One thing lead to another, and there we were fucking.  See that is what happens when I know my brother gets off watching me get fucked.  So now I know that when I need to get cock, and he is home all I need to do is wonder off in his room and I get just that.  If you want me to be a phone sex tease with you, or mabye a little phone sex slut then give me a call... I will do any roleplay phone sex that want believe me, If you have a dick and a tongue then I will fuck you .....
call Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment