Thursday, June 11, 2015

smoking phone sex

Are you into watching a hot girl smoke ? Then smoking phone sex is just for you. Don't worry I don't have a problem lighting up a new cig anytime you want. I love to smoke, and I love the way it looks when I smoke. Something about smoking makes me so fucking horny, not sure if it's the wrapping my lips around the end of it, or blow the smoke out and seeing it roll out of my mouth. If you get into smoking phone sex, and like to listen to me smoke on the phone then you need to call me. I also love to smoke while giving a hot blow job, blowing that smoke all over your balls, and your hard rod while its all wet from my mouth. I promise you it will make you so fucking hard. I can even blow smoke rings around the tip of your cock. Some of my callers love for me to smoke while laying on my back getting fucked hard from them. The watching me and hearing me smoke that cig just makes them fuck me even harder. Do you want to do this ? Feel free to give me a call anytime, I always have my smokes right next to me, no matter if Im laying in my bed masturbating or if I am take a bath, I always have them next to me, or one in my hand. Call me today for smoking phone sex ! Call Camille @ 1-888-662-6482 Yahoo & aim- sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment