Wednesday, November 21, 2012

hot phone sex

One thing hot about thanksgiving is stuffing the turkey then eating all that good food right ?  Well how about no, how about hot phone sex with camille, and stuffing your cock way up my pussy.  My pussy is here wet, creamy and waiting for a good fucking.  I want to feel you hard cock rubbing up against my pussy with my panties on, growing while you touch my titts, and get my nipples are fucking hard. Go ahead slide them panties down and slide your face down between my thighs, and take your talented tongue and lick my pussy, suck my clit and get me hotter then I already am.  I want you to bring me to my best edge ever before you finally fuck me.  As I grab your head with my hands and smash your tongue deeper inside of me, you take a finger and slide it in my puckered ass.  Getting my ass all worked up for your ass, arent you ?  well I do love some good ass fucking too, so once you get done stuffing my pussy, go ahead and stuff that dick up my ass.  I want it all, and I want it now.  So you know your cock is gettting hard reading this, and thinking about stuffing that cock up inside of me isnt it ?  Well do not wait any longer, bring your big cock and fuck me and fuck me good with hot phone sex.  You know once we getting started your balls are going to feel so much better once you shoot that big load of hot cum all over.  So you might as well pick up your phone and call camille today for hot phone sex.  I will be waiting for you !!!!
Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim = sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment