Tuesday, August 21, 2012

COCK WORSHIP PHONE SEX

Do you have a nice thick hard throbbing cock ?  Well so did A who called me for cock worship phone sex yesterday.  Was the hottest phone sex call that I have had in awhile. I really did need that big dick that he had in his boxers.  Right when he walked in my house, there it was sticking out thru his shorts.  I stared at it, licking my lips, wanting that delicious thing in all three of my holes. We sat on the side of the bed, talked and made out.  He started rubbing my wet pussy, kissing my neck, and then moving down to my nipples.  That was all it took, when I took his shorts off, pulled down his boxers, and dropped down to my knees.  Taking his cock in my mouth, licking it up and down, tracing every vein with my tongue. His cock was the right size to take back into my throat and squeeze it oh so tightly with my throat muscles.  My spit rolling down to his balls, taking my fingers and rubbing the spit all around his oh so full balls.   I couldnt wait any longer, I wanted to fuck him so bad, ride him like he has never been rode before.   I climbed on top of him, slowly lowering my pussy over the head of his cock, till i took it all the way.  Filling me up, feeling it throb I started to grind and fuck him so hard and fast.  Him grabbing my hips and helping me, touching my clit and bringing me to the biggest orgasim ever, he stopped.   He said you need to get on all fours bitch. and take this cock in your ass.   MMMMM, I love anal phone sex, he shoved it straight in my ass, feeling his huge cock up inside of my ass was amazing.  Moaning and breathing so heavy i reached back with my hands, and touch his ooooohhhh so full balls.  I told him to give me that cum in my ass, I want to feel it squirt up inside of me ass.  After he came, he pulled his dick out, and put it in my mouth for me to clean it up.  I sucked every bit of cum out of his cock that might of been left inside his shaft.  Amazing kinky phone sex for sure, and I am looking for some more right now. I woke up this morning wanting another cock, and fuck me again like A did.  Do you have that cock ?    Can you handle this hot phone sex girl, that will tease you, and take control of your cock ?   Then you really need to pick up your phone and call me now !!!!   Dont make me get one of my toys out, I would rather have YOU>...
call Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment