Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ROLEPLAY PHONE SEX

Just had a roleplay phone sex call with Jay, that I was his naughty neighbor.  So I was looking out my front window, and notice his wife was leaving, so I threw on my coat, which I didnt have nothing on under it, and asked her where she was going .  She told me that she was going to work now, and that Jay had today off and was still in bed.  That was perfect for me to become the phone sex tease that I am. My boyfriend was home sleeping still since he worked all night, and I thought ill just go get me some good sex then. Since I have fucked Jay plenty of time while the wife was away.  I kept my coat on, with nothing under it, went in his house back to his room and he was laying in bed with nothing on watching tv. He asked me what you doing here, I told him what do you think as I opened my coat and there was my naked body in front of him. I pulled his blankets down and he was naked too.  We started to have some fun, my pussy was wet as good be and his cock looking so good nice and hard. The best thing about our little kinky phone sex call is that we fucked right on his wifes side of the bed.  When he put my on my hands and knees to fuck me from behind where he could see my nice ass looking at him , he placed her pillow under my pussy so all my juices and his would fall on her pillow.  He fucked me so good and hard till we both came. I will say knowing my boyfriend was home in bed, and his wife was at work and fucking on her bed leaving all my wet juices out of my pussy is what made this a hot phone sex call....... do you want me to be your next phone sex slut then give me a call I can go all day!!!!
call Camille
1-888-662-6482
yahoo & aim
sexyfuncamille

No comments:

Post a Comment